Monday, March 30, 2015

Game?

Countless reasons as to why you are making me so happy. But one thing is for certain. You are doing it oh so right!

Not so long ago, I was grieving. I was left. I was no one.

You showed up, out of nowhere, said hello. I did say 'hi'. I knew it will be the start of endless hellos.

In a very short period of time, we both got each other's attention. We talked about life, love and other things you have not told anyone before. You were so amazing.

I am taking a risk. I know you are doing the same. I love you. You love me. That's more than enough to face tomorrow.

This may be an unfinished love story, but hell yeah, the plot is getting better and better as days go by.

I can't wait to wake up seeing your beautiful face first thing in the morning. Feeling your breathe touching my cheeks. Experiencing the warmth of your love. Counting your endless hellos.

You are so damn good!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment